In Celebration of Balance & Opposable Thumbs is an inspirational collection of paintings by Joe Sorren. Over 160 pages celebrate the past 10 years of Joe's love for painting. Matt Hall provides introductory text, and poems by Anne Telford, and Stephen Motley offer prose to the imaginative worlds presented in this first volume.
Book highlights feature : That Which Organizes My Feathers, a joint collaboration with Eric White; the Veridic Gardens of Effie Leroux, a 45' x 25' mural in Flagstaff, AZ; and many of Joe's master works including La Luna, Feather Shirt and Branches, and La Luchadores.
: 160 Pages : Smythe Sewn : Hard Cover : Cloth Covering with Full color inset on Cover : Black Lettering Stamping : Full Color and full coverage, with exceptional painting reproduction captured in final printing : Archival Edition : First Edition : Limited Edition of 3,500 quantity :
: Introductory text by Matt Hall : a combination of over 145 paintings, details and line drawings : Poetry by Anne Telford and Stephen Motley : Complete index detailing sizes of paintings, medium and year produced.
: US : $36.00 each :
Murphy collaborative projects
- 1999 Guapo y Fuerte : Tough and Handsome : Mexican Wrestling
- 2000 NOIS Lecture Series Poster : Cleveland :
- 2000 Guapo y Fuerte Exhibition : San Jose :
- 2000 Future Desk Planner
- 2001 SuperHero Daily Desk Planner
- 2002 OuterSpace Daily Desk Planner
- 2002 Look Homeward Aphid : 72 pages : Copy by Matt Hall
- 2002 Serbin Communications : Directory of Illustration #19 :
- 2003 Heaven and Hell/Art Resource Book Project and Exhibition
- 2003 In Celebration of Balance & Opposable Thumbs
: Now shipping worldwide. Wholesale pricing available